Online casino players are dramatically increasing due to the poker game made available online around 1990s. Online Live Casino Poker – All you need to Know since so many players it is one of the most popular casino games both at land-based casinos and online.
Online Live Casino Poker – All you need to Know
Poker game is also known to be a bluff game since it was originally came from the game called the bluffing game “Pochen”. However this game involves the player’s great skill and the way he will handle his game although having the good luck of course is an advantage. Online Live Casino Poker – All you need to Know will add additional discussions below.
The Winning Hand – Card Values
Every player should know and understand the values of the Poker cards and how to properly give bets to maximize their gameplay.
- The Royal Flush – highest possible hand example is a combination of a ten, jack, queen, king and ace with each of them have the same suit.
- Straight Flush – consists of five cards of the same suit in sequence order
- Four of a Kind – just ranks below straight flush with any four numerically matching cards
- Full House – consists of three cards of one rank and two cards of another rank
- Flush – this consists of five cards of the same suit in any order
- Straight – consists of five cards in sequence but not all with the same suit.
- Three of a Kind – this contains three cards of the same rank with other two different ranks
- Two Pairs – a pair of one rank and another pair of different rank with a card of any value or suit
- One Pair – just one pair while the other are of three different cards
- High Card – contains different suit, no pairs and cards are not in order or not in sequence. This is the most common cards dealt to players.
The Poker Rules
Online Live Casino Poker – All you need to Know the must know rules.
Blinds – this is called “ante” or the initial contribution of the player’s chips into the pot. The player on the left side of the dealer is always the one to post the small blind while the next player is supposed to post the big blind.
Preflop – with the blinds are paid, the two players will receives two cards face down. The small blind will be dealt the first card while the remaining players are dealt clockwise. The player on the left of the big blind or called as “under the gun” (UTG) can match the bet (posting the same bet), raise (bet higher), or fold (reject the first bets w/o losing money.
Flop – with three community cards are dealt which is called “the flop” and the play continues with a round of betting.
Turn – when the round of betting on the flop is done, community cards will be dealt which is called “the turn”.
River – After the last cards is dealt also known as “the river”.
Showdown – where the players will show their cads where the highest hand will win.
Poker is widely known to be one of the most played casino games both online and land-based. With its growing popularity in the gambling world, anyone who want to play this game should read Online Live Casino Poker – All you need to Know.