Blackjack is the most popular gambling game in a casino whether it is in Vegas or in an online live casino. This game is most well-played since this involves skills on how to beat the dealer and this makes it a thrilling game where you will also have fun in your plays. So, let know How to Play an Online Live Blackjack – The Basics.
How to Play an Online Live Blackjack – The Basics
As mentioned above, the main objective of this game is to beat the dealer and disregard the other players around you since there are only two hands competing. Let us know How to Play an Online Live Blackjack – The Basics.
To win in a Blackjack, a player should have a hand higher than the dealer or making the dealer lose their hand or go over 21 which is called busting. However, you will lose if your hand value goes over 21 or the dealer got a hand higher than yours.
The Value of the Cards
Remember the values of the cards in Blackjack:
Cards 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 – retains their own value.
The face cards such as J, Q, K – has the value of 10
And the Ace – can have the value 1 or 11 depending on what favors the player.
Blackjack Basic Rules
- You’ve got a blackjack if your first two cards dealt to you was an Ace and a ten-value card.
- All players first draws first 2 cards and one card of the dealer is faced down.
- Blackjack mostly means you win 1.5 of the amount of what you bet but it depends on the casino since they have different rules.
- The Dealer will hit and draws card 'til his card will have the total of 17 of higher.
- Hit – the dealer will draw you more cards if you want to better your card.
- Stand – When you are satisfied with your two cards and you don’t need another cards.
- Double Down – When you have a hand that you think give you advantage but you need an additional card, you can double your bet.
- Split – Sample of this is when you are dealt with 2 cards with the same value. You can split and can have two hands, you will have two hands one of each card of your initial two cards and the dealer will draw one card each.
- Surrender – This option is also available, if you think your first two cards have no chance in the game you can choose to withdraw and only get half of your bet.
Play With the Basic Strategy
By remembering above rules, you have now the most basic strategy for a beginner in blackjack. You should remember when to hit, stand , split, or double down your hand, by doing this the house edge will lowered. You can also check a pro player’s basic strategy, like John Marchell says:
- Stand when your hand is 12-16 when the dealer has 2-6.
- Hit when your hand is 12-16 when the dealer has 7-Ace.
- Always split Aces and 8s.
- Double 11 versus the dealer’s 2-10.
- Hit or double Aces-6
All in all, blackjack is a game that involves skills to beat the dealer. For beginners, you must know How to Play an Online Live Blackjack – The Basics rules and strategies and to practice them first before jumping to more complicated strategy like counting cards which is mostly used by the pros.